To make a reservations, you must text 310-985-1318 with the information as follows:
"I have read and understand the rules"
AND WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION THAT YOUR RESERVATION HAS BEEN ACCEPTED.
IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION REQUESTED IN THE FORMAT SHOWN ABOVE WE WILL IGNORE YOUR RESERVATION REQUEST.
These rules are in place to insure the safety of our patrons and our workers. Whether Barcode will accept your reservation and allow you back to the speakeasy is contingent on how well you can follow the rules on this page.
- You must be 21 and over with a valid ID.
- Face mask is required for entry.
- You must have a reservation for you and your party. There are no walk ins.
- Reservations must be made 1 hour prior so we can make the necessary seating accommodations.
- There is a $25 minimum purchase per person.
- Each person must order 1 food item with their alcoholic beverages but you can order as many beverages as you like. Must be on the same transaction.
- Reservation cut off time is 9:30pm. No more will be accepted after that.
- If you do not show up by 10:30pm your reservation will be cancelled.
- Last call for food is 10:30pm. Last call for alcohol is 11:30pm
- No outside Food or Alcohol.
- Be respectful to other customers and workers.
- Maximum capacity for the patio is 30. No exceptions!
- If you are unable to show up to your reservation please extend us the courtesy by notifying us in advance. Multiple offenses will result in us no longer accepting your requests.